Any News On The 5x9 1/2 Coil?

kac

Been considering the Legend but I 11" coil is a bit big for my hunting and 6" is too small. Any updates on the 5x9 1/2?

• Like 3

Same here. I need that 5x9.5 coil. Will be the best all around for me. The 11" is to heavy. I do have the 6" coil and is good for some areas. I've heard it's hard to design SMF coils.

The Gold Kruzer with the 5x9.5 coil is so easy to sweep in the water. The Legend will be main water hunter with the 5x9.5.

• Like 3

I bought the Legend anticipating the release of 5x9.5 coil specifically. Hopefully it will be released soon.

• Like 2

So basically no updates is the answer to your original question.  You would think that the interest in this size and shape coil  for other machines would motivate the manufacturer to prioritize this over a 6” round. Seemed it took a while for the Simplex and Equinox as well. 

• Like 2

I been waiting as well, don't like the 11 and the 6 is to small. I just wish manufacturers would have the coils ready for us to buy when the machine's are released, even better, let us have a choose of which coil or coils we would prefer when we purchase the machine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1