Any News On The 5x9 1/2 Coil?

kac

the way I look at this is it will be here when it gets here and rushing Nokta/Macro does nothing but gets them to hurry the coil out the door which I personally do not want, I want it to be rite when it is released with no issues

look at the Legend they rushed it to appease all the hurry up and wait group and then had to quickly throw out updates to us, when if people would have been patient that might not have happened, yes the Legend is a great detector, and I feel the 9.5x5 inch coil will be a great coil for the Legend I know it is on the Simplex but if we rush them it may not come out good

I use the 6 inch coil all the time its also a great coil on the Legend for a 6 inch coil it has unbelievable depth, and in trash is fantastic, yes it is a bit small but not UN usable, I sure would not want to detect a beach or wide open field with it but for getting in tight spots it is great under and around rocks and under bushes it is great and I can live with it until they do release the 9.5x5 coil 

• Like 2

I think we will see it announced pretty soon from what they have indicated going along. I am also looking forward to the next update they are supposedly working on.

• Like 2

I wonder what the update could have.

They are supposedly working on a M4 frequency that could be lower weighted than M3. Dilek had also hinted about a Relic mode/feature some months ago. Could be the same intent.  All the Updates so far have been solid, so whatever it might be should be helpful.

• Like 3

I'm looking forward to the 9.5x5 coul too. I was on a sports field today with the 6in. coil and barely made a dent covering it.