World Class Gold-less Slump Continues, But I'm O.k. With This

Very nice find and it is telling you that gold is very close by.

Good luck and I hope you find the gold on your next outing.

Thats a great find! better then a a lot of gold rings that we can find...nice work for sticking it out and not giving up...love the TDI its in my stable  

strick  

Holy cow Jerry what an amazing find! - I had no idea those things cost so much. You could sell that and buy several nice gold rings. Congrats!!! 😮

I looked and looked and couldn't find a page.  What value did it have?

I know my DY chain and tag come to $2 thousand but this has to be more.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mn90403 said:

I looked and looked and couldn't find a page.  What value did it have?

I know my DY chain and tag come to $2 thousand but this has to be more.

.......$2400.....wow, I did not realize your chain was 2 grand! I'll have to go and take another look at your photo....

6 hours ago, Compass said:

Holy cow Jerry what an amazing find! - I had no idea those things cost so much. You could sell that and buy several nice gold rings. Congrats!!! 😮

Thanks George- the bracelet is the nicest thing I have ever found at the beach. Gotta love that designer .925 jewelry. I am "scheduled" to throw down on the Axiom, so this will help defray some of the cost....

12 hours ago, strick said:

Thats a great find! better then a a lot of gold rings that we can find...nice work for sticking it out and not giving up...love the TDI its in my stable  

strick  

Thanks Strick, funny thing, I had been using the stock 12" Dual Field coil at the beach but it just died so on went the 8 x 11 Razorback straight mono. Big improvement with signal strength ID, sensitivity and weight.

20 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Very nice find and it is telling you that gold is very close by.

Good luck and I hope you find the gold on your next outing.

VL, the gold is close, but I do have to get out more so the odds work in my favor. Got a bad muscle issue below the ribcage that will not let up....started getting sports massages in order to function. Went out a few days ago to test the back, the results of which will be covered in a new post....

• Like 2