A Little Seated Half Dime Click Bait From This Spring Near Tappahannock, Virginia....

Very nice!  Good to see you've figured out how to tune the Deus 2 for your conditions.

Your shovel looks new, or did you recently repaint it?  What brand and model is it?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great job on the 1/2 dime, love those tiny little coins!!!

• Like 1

On 9/1/2022 at 10:09 AM, GB_Amateur said:

Very nice!  Good to see you've figured out how to tune the Deus 2 for your conditions.

Your shovel looks new, or did you recently repaint it?  What brand and model is it?

I noticed that you did not get a reply to your question about the shovel. The brand name is Excalibur the model is the Merlin two piece travel.I bought one with the 40 inch length with the D handle and the wider blade option to carry in my XP Backpack and it fits very well.Great shovel it's powder coated not to heavy and rock solid a good purchase in all respects. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Doc Bach said:

The brand name is Excalibur the model is the Merlin two piece travel.

Here's their website.  No "about us" tab; no location, just an email address and a link to their Facebook page under 'contact'.

3 hours ago, dogodog said:

Great job on the 1/2 dime, love those tiny little coins!!!

It was my first one Dog.... Needless to say I was very happy to see that "half dime" written on it. Even happier to see it was a seated when I flipped it over.

• Like 2