Pre-summer & During Summer Prospecting For Gold Nuggets

Rob I always said a little of something is better than a lot of nothing. What you show here I’d find it hard to find anything wrong with it.

You will receive your membership in the mail to the old man’s club . Sometimes it’s hard to admit we getting older but that’s just life so they say . My oldest son will be 55 this month and like it are not I’m not 39 anymore.

If it be I hope I’m found out wherever with a metal detector in my hand.

The Best To You Rob Today Tomorrow and The Year’s To Come.

Always a friend!

Chuck 

• Like 3

Kinda funny how the gold gets a little smaller and harder to find with each passing season....and I'm only on my 5th season...lol

Any gold is good gold and keeps the interest up....!!!!

• Like 2

Good to see your dirty gold before they get a respectable wash. Well done and those new to the game  should take note of the size of them and concentrate on a suitable coil size to find them.

• Like 2

What do you mean to hot, I don't think that is has been over 95 this year.

Some people just can't take their A/C with them I guess.

Very nice looking gold when you did go hunting, it is going to cool off soon so I guess we can see you post more later.

Good luck and stay safe.

• Like 2

Thanks for all the comments.  This year just seemed different, hot and super humid at the same time, normally it's either really dry heat and up to like 118 degrees during the peak of Summer or super humid during the Monsoons.  We seemed to get a combo of both this year, maybe it's just age .... Haha 

I think back when I first started, early 90's and we would hunt year around with no problem.  I remember days during the Summer coming back to fill the hydration pack several times and then back into the field.  

We are just a few short months from prime time Southwestern US weather.  Until then, wishing everyone health and wellness to give the goldfields hell one more year!

Rob

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1