Garrett Axiom At Nome, Alaska

Outstanding Steve !!!

• Like 1

I'm trying to look for some people that have this detector and are using it for themselves and enjoying it. I think Steve is awesome and I love reading his posts and his experiences. But I'm wondering if all this is a lot of Garrett promotions? Was this the trip that you were on Steve? I can't really find any other forms talking about the detector. Doesn't matter much because I've sold everything I have I'm just wasting away dreaming about the day I could once again have freedom to look for gold.

Awesome. Your word and advice is as good as Good as gold to me. I'm a long way from being able to buy a new detector anytime soon. They probably have a whole bunch of new ones by the time that they comes. But the Garrett looks pretty cool. Living the dream

Boy that sure will fire up some prospectors.  Those nuggets are certainly getting better and bigger.

Glad to see you out there scooping up more gold Steve.

We need to get back up to Moore Creek with these Axioms as you know it has more Hot Rocks than any other place I have ever detected for gold.

Funny, how I am about to post a nugget that was found under a large Hot Rock and my VLF's missed it as well as other PI's.

Well done my friend.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

As is usual for you, that was a thorough and detailed account of how and why you are so good at what you do. There is a lot of knowledge and experience in that article.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I was asked about the pick I was using. It’s a Walco I picked up last time I was in Oz. I needed a short handle to fit in bag, and hoe end for digging tailings. Has a huge super magnet I added on top for pulling nails out of ground. Actually like new, as I usually use my Hodan, but it fit the bill perfectly for this trip.