Your Favorite Nugget.....

oneguy

That's an absolute beauty Geof.

• Thanks 1

Hey Reg,

Wow, what an impressive nugget.  Just make you think of all the big gold nuggets during the early gold rushes that were melted down.  Here in California, the Motherlode State, reports of nuggets well over a thousand ounces were found during the early gold rush days.  I'm sure all of these huge gold nuggets were just melted back then, no real collector value to them.  

Just makes you think if someone got lucky to unearth one of those bad boys today that just hiding under a few inches of dirt, what kind of collector value it would bring?

Great nuggets guys.

Rob

• Like 3

I "KNEW" the one nugget thing wouldn't last long...LMAO!  Fire away with anything and everything you got...we gotta slow down these Aussies, if that's even possible?

Like mentioned above somewhere, big or small we love em all and all of them are unique. Keep em coming.....and thanx.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, oneguy said:

I "KNEW" the one nugget thing wouldn't last long...LMAO!  Fire away with anything and everything you got...we gotta slow down these Aussies, if that's even possible?

Like mentioned above somewhere, big or small we love em all and all of them are unique. Keep em coming.....and thanx.

Sorry man but I am honest and reality is when you dig some  nuggets you just fall in love with them all. To say one is my favorite from  the other is simply be a lie, so I posted these placer ones. Just don't even ask about my crystalline ones. 

• Like 2