Can We Change Volume In Tones Modes?

martygene

like we can change the volume in disc but can we change volume in other tones? eg. say 3 tones, lower vol in disc, but can we do that in the other 2? i know that we can change the tone in other "bins" ( doah, I can't think of the proper term for the bins) but I love to be able to change the volume in each one. If not can one of you that are in touch with XP ask to see if that could be done in an update? thanks 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, martygene said:

like we can change the volume in disc but can we change volume in other tones? eg. say 3 tones, lower vol in disc, but can we do that in the other 2? i know that we can change the tone in other "bins" ( doah, I can't think of the proper term for the bins) but I love to be able to change the volume in each one. If not can one of you that are in touch with XP ask to see if that could be done in an update? thanks 

Not to my knowledge. You can change the volume of the iron bin but out of the iron bin you are regulated to the volume control setting of your other tones. 
You can change the Hz of each tone bin. This can act as a damper on volume. [low tone vs high tone]   

• Like 1

You can also adjust the equalizer to favor different frequencies of tones, for example to accentuate high tones and reduce the level on mid tones for your particular hearing.

• Like 2