How Many Hours Do You Detect A Week/month?

mn90403

15 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Having done something similar at one point, all I can say is beware making your fun into a full time 

I hear ya, but pretty sure it would be better than what I've been doing full time

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hours are not really a consistent thing for me.

During the long summer daylight hours here in the northern latitudes, 12-14 hours a day when the weather cooperates (this summer has been firecracker hot). When the weather is cooler and the days shorter, maybe 8 hours. When winter freezes the land, usually zero hours. 

So, all over the map for me with the detecting hours, but now that I spend more time in warmer spots during the winter, those hours will tick up again.

All the best,

Lanny

• Like 1

7 hours ago, deathray said:

I hear ya, but pretty sure it would be better than what I've been doing full time

Ray I don't remember if I told you or not but I did hot tar and gravel for a couple years out of high school...I would drop dead on the first day if I had to do it again these days 🤣

strick 

• Like 2

As often as possible keeping in mind the many variables..... weather, family responsibilities, health, finances, swmbo, etc.

I think there needs to be a “ National Detecting Day” holiday declared for the sake of our sanity...🤪

• Like 3
  • Haha 1