Equinox 800,11",6",detect Ed Upper,coil Ears,headphones,control Cover

What's the fair lets do business value for someone's happiness on a always taken care of used alot then very little nothing less then brand r new besides normal cosmetic. No audio module. Always had a screen protector and never in the water,never a crack or problem. Battery sane as it was on day zero first edition launch unit. Educated honest hours less the 300. I have no clue at the value held in the 2nd hand detecto Market so with I prefer to give a fair deal with fairness also for me! If anyone is interested in a honest to goodness taken care of nothing short of flawless detector with 11-6 inch coils let me know. PayPal and actually $700 is basically 500 break right?

If anyone is interested take a shot! I'm approachable and I wanna be fair as stated above. 

What's fair even If you just read lemme know. Pics I did not think about but honesty is a value I subscribe to I can guarantee everything said is fact and truthful! Anyone can yes but I'm not anyone but Joseph the honest! Lol I can get pics btw normal cosmetics just means like swinging marks whr swinging marks should be and I'm not certain of any! The sombuck was 1000 butts trust me as a poverty child I've taken care of her!