Legend In Goldfield Mode

Only in the western USA which has very different ground conditions compared to you folks in Australia. The Legend does just fine here for shallower/smaller gold using Goldfield M with discrimination pattern G and especially A.

Private message Nenad or email him at PhaseTechnical. He is a dealer and avid gold prospector in Brighton, SA

18 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Only in the western USA which has very different ground conditions compared to you folks in Australia. The Legend does just fine here for shallower/smaller gold using Goldfield M with discrimination pattern G and especially A.

Private message Nenad or email him at PhaseTechnical. He is a dealer and avid gold prospector in Brighton, SA

Thanks Jeff. I also bought a minelab monster 1000 for dad. 

Yep, @PhaseTech (Nenad) is likely your best bet for advice.  Nokta dealer and skilled prospector.

• Like 1

G’day Ethan,

I have the Legend, and have used it just for relic and coin hunting so far, but backyard tests with my 0.2 gm. test nugget with the 6” coil tells me absolutely yes it can find virgin gold in it’s prospecting mode.

I also live in Adelaide and once our wet winter is behind us, I’m planning on testing it’s potential up at Mt.Crawford. 

I will let you know how it runs in the ground up there, which is very variable.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bootscrape said:

G’day Ethan,

I have the Legend, and have used it just for relic and coin hunting so far, but backyard tests with my 0.2 gm. test nugget with the 6” coil tells me absolutely yes it can find virgin gold in it’s prospecting mode.

I also live in Adelaide and once our wet winter is behind us, I’m planning on testing it’s potential up at Mt.Crawford. 

I will let you know how it runs in the ground up there, which is very variable.

Hi mate,

Glad to see someone in same city!!

I bet you bought the pro pack so it has 6' coil, which I only have normal 11 coil. Does 11 work for small nuggets like 0.2gm as well?

Yes It has been raining heavy lately, Cant go anywhere.

Thanks.