Taking Minelab Manticore And Garrett Axiom Orders

For your info

At this time we do not have any more info on the Manticore than what you have seen online already or an ETA. There is the possibility there will be a couple of versions of the Manticore but we have not received any official word from Minelab. 

Taking pre-orders but we cannot guarantee availability, which model configuration will be available if there are different versions or what your cost will be. The price of $1599 has been spoken of, but not sure what configuration comes with that price. Guessing just the standard package. Time will tell. I have a short list as of right now. Hit me up if you want on the list. Check it out here. 

Garrett Axiom

Still no ETA on the Axiom 
I have a small list if your interested in a preorder.
2 available options

1142720 Axiom Metal Detector with 13"x11" DD Coil, 11"x7" Mono Coil and MS-3 Headphones

1142765 Axiom Metal Detector with 13"x11" Mono Coil, 11"x7" DD Coil and MS-2 Headphones

Both Standard packs and International packs will be priced the same. $3995

Check everything out here

https://garrett.com/sport/axiom

Call, text, email, 

Joel

775 388 8277

Liebelt1@gmail.com

Also don't worry about down payment or deposit. Ill hit you up when they get close to shipping. No charge if you change your mind. The next guy/gal in line will be happy😇

Join my facebook group for lots of great used deals also at

https://www.facebook.com/groups/749287428435998/

• Like 4

Just to help you avoid people driving you nuts wondering where their detectors are…. Garrett Axiom by end of year, Manticore by spring 2023. Either might be sooner, if so, be happy. If not, don’t say I did not tell you. :smile:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Oh my! 1

On 9/8/2022 at 7:43 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

Garrett Axiom by end of year.

Adding this to my "Book of Famous Steve's Proverbs", right after "Steve said dump your 6000, the Axiom will find you more, deeper, smaller and larger gold and with LESS HIP PAIN at the end of the day". 😇

(If it’s not obvious, it’s just a joke)

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 1

3 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Just to help you avoid people driving you nuts wondering where their detectors are…. Garrett Axiom by end of year, Manticore by spring 2023. Either might be sooner, if so, be happy. If not, don’t say I did not tell you. :smile:

Thanks buddy! 👍

On 9/9/2022 at 10:48 AM, Jennifer said:

Adding this to my "Book of Famous Steve's Proverbs", right after "Steve said dump your 6000, the Axiom will find you more, deeper, smaller and larger gold and with LESS HIP PAIN at the end of the day". 😇

Confused by this since I said exactly the opposite about the Axiom.

16 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Confused by this since I said exactly the opposite about the Axiom.

It was a joke…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/8/2022 at 9:43 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

Manticore by spring 2023. Either might be sooner, if so, be happy.

Gosh Steve, Minelab said some in November?  That would be a bigger miss than the Equinox. 
Do you have a little inside info?  

4 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Oh ok. People who don’t follow everything might not know that, or overly dense literal people like myself. :smile:

LOL… no problem, it was a bit too subtle, I added a disclaimer.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, midalake said:

Gosh Steve, Minelab said some in November?  That would be a bigger miss than the Equinox. 
Do you have a little inside info?  

Nope, just was a dealer for 35 years, know enough not to take manufacture projected dates to heart. So if I say “by spring” that means they will show up by spring. If they show up by November, well, that’s still “by spring”. If the Axiom ships tomorrow, then it will have shipped by the end of the year. But the way I state it leaves plenty of slop for the almost all but inevitable delays.

The point I am making is all manufacture projections tend to be optimistic. Delays happen for a million reasons, many beyond their control. A part from a supplier shows up last minute, it’s made wrong. Boom, month delay. People should not believe this stuff until it actually ships, and fastening onto any dates as some kind of promise to be adhered to, just results in disappointment. And dealers fielding call from irate customers for days on end over the whole thing.

Probably best I just kept my mouth shut. I just hate seeing people get all worked up over this stuff, when it happens over and over and…….

• Like 8