GPX 5000, Deus, AT Pro, Mxt, Eureka Gold, X-terra 705, Best Combo?

how would the performance be compared to the sovereign with those coils

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

how would the performance be compared to the sovereign with those coils

There won't be a lot in it, but on land the MXT will walk over the GT and if you are after fine Gold Chains and I mean FINE or natural Gold the MXT will find things the GT won't even know is there,

Haha, I'm due to head to Europe in the next 12 months so no worries mate 

Just one more question before I head to the beach , coils for the mxt for wet sand swash , would you need to then change them once in dry sand . And would the sovereign still lick the mxt in the wet sand anyway?

Once again thanks John for your words , and to rick , for both your advice on this matter . 

Kind regards

So finally the bidder that purchased my sdc came. Price 2200 cash and half a Troy ounce of gold . Where on earth do I sell the gold ?

• Like 1

Thanks Fred 

Danny, In this Video he is using the Toughest coin on the planet to detect, and you will see how the sovereign struggles to recover to enable it to go from the Nail and then see the coin,

Now in this next Video you will see John Lynn (Norfolk Wolf) do the same test using the Lobo super Track, But notice how much closer he can get the Nail to the Coin and this is why recovery is so important, The MXT was Built by the same Engineer who Built the Lobo and they are both about Equal in terms of Recovery, If these were normal coins then the Lobo and the MXT can see the coins even if the Nail is sitting on the coin, where as the Sovereign will still Null out and you won't even know they were there,

Enjoy, John