New XP Master - Deus II For Half The Price?

Steve Herschbach

The XP branded waterproof bag shown in the photo on page 1 of this topic works just fine. It looks very similar to the ones I have from Deus 1. I have put the Deus 1 WS4 puck and the full Deus 1/ORX remote in those bags many times.....no problems with water ingress or connectivity as long as the antenna is close by.

So, yeah, if you want to go near or in the water with the WS6 puck in that bag it should be fine and it's covered by the warranty that way. Put it in a zip-loc bag or don't use any kind of water protection, its probably not covered.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tony-Ok said:

Do you know when these D2 Lites will be here in the USA??? 

24 minutes ago, Tony-Ok said:

Do you know when these D2 Lites will be here in the USA??? 

Northwest Detector sales in Oregon has both the 9 and 11 inch coil packages listed on their website and they appear to be in stock.I would suggest calling them to confirm.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I had the puck falling off the stem today when I put the stem down,so will use the wrist band for safety .needs a bit,of tape to keep it on when on the stem mount

On 10/25/2022 at 9:53 AM, brys said:

I ordered another puck with v.71 ,so have one at .6 and keep two pucks to use

found the remote control too heavy for the stem

Yes the puck is an excellent value for money , it has almost all the RC settings and it has a very good and user friendly interface with the 4 buttons and the nice little screen. This for a reasonable price at 450E ( instead of 750 for the RC ). 

I have 30 hours of use with the WS6 up to now and I am very happy with it ...🙂

• Like 1