Condor's 2022 Australia Gold Adventure

Condor

Condor

I wish you the best of luck and try to enjoy yourself. I know it’s going to be hard to do so being we all are not with you. haha

Do keep us posted if and when you can.

Chuck 

Good luck, hopefully adventure and treasure await.

Good luck out there, sounds like a dream.

Loved the comment about the wool socks, I’m currently at the Moose fire in ID, relating with a bag full of wool socks 🤣

Have a good and safe trip mate, to bad we won't be able to catch up with you while your here, but I hope the gold gods are kind to you and most of all enjoy

cheers dave

• Like 1

I wish you a safe and productive hunt with gold flowing from your pockets when you are done.

15 hours ago, Condor said:

Bare minimums, 2 pr of underwear should be sufficient, amirite?  I'm an old wildland firefighter, so 8 prs of merino wool hiking socks are a necessity. 

I just want to know how anyone can change their socks 4 times more than their underwear without stinking up the truck or tent.

I guess you people from down under are a tough type of people to do that. My girlfriend would kill me if I didn't change my  underwear everyday.

Have a great trip, please post photos! And really, you don’t need all those underwear, just 1 will last. Go front, go back, go inside-out, then go front and back!😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• The title was changed to Condor's 2022 Australia Adventure
  • The title was changed to Condor's 2022 Australia Gold Adventure