Condor's 2022 Australia Gold Adventure

Condor

I wish you lots of detecting time with little drama and appropriate finds.  I know if you get the time in you'll get the goodies.

• Like 1

And to think, I whinge about driving an hour or two to look for gold, you're flying half way around the world. 

Best of luck with your adventure.  Hopefully this time everything falls into place and you end up flying home with a big smile on your face from a fun good adventure and a heavy pocket to go with it.  I look forward to hearing the stories of your trip.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Good luck Steve! You definitely deserve a pile of gold to make up for the last trip. :smile:

So Steve ... when do you go?

11 hours ago, GotAU? said:

Have a great trip, please post photos! And really, you don’t need all those underwear, just 1 will last. Go front, go back, go inside-out, then go front and back!😆

He needs the second pair to be able to fly back on the plane.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Condor said:

Yellow in front, brown in back. 

Yup, and that’s how I like my Drywasher to work also - can’t be losing the yellow back there in the tailings pile!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

I just want to know how anyone can change their socks 4 times more than their underwear without stinking up the truck or tent.

He didn't mention that he wears wool underwear?  One tough dude!

Steve, don't forgot the around-the-neck cooler you showed me in Nevada.  And make sure it's dry for the flight when you're paying $8/lb.  Bring back enough gold to make up for all those extra (annoying) costs.  Getting charged $8/lb for a couple pounds of gold ought to be worth it anyway.  😉

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mn90403 said:

So Steve ... when do you go?

I’ll be going to Australia in latter October. I’ll be posting the times and locations by the end of this month, in case it’s possible to meet up with any of my Aussie forum brothers. :smile:

I will not have time to be hooking up with anyone for any detecting while I’m there, but will be making an effort to do a meet and greet if possible.

• Thanks 3

• The title was changed to Condor's 2022 Australia Adventure
  • The title was changed to Condor's 2022 Australia Gold Adventure