Condor's 2022 Australia Gold Adventure

Condor

Nice, that's basically acceptable living wages off working heavily flogged patches. Well, if you ignore the expenses of getting there first...

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Oz Adventure Update 3

Some nice gold there.  My method for pinpointing with the Concentrics is lifting the coil high off the ground, the very center of the coil is deepest so you lift so the target response is small and go over the target area and you should be able to mentally narrow down where the target is to a degree.

Here I use a green scoop on green ground, you're using an orange scoop on orange ground, we are just begging to lose them 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

This is a short one.  We got a few hrs detecting in 2 days ago.    I found 5 little crumbs before the rain came in.  Rained all day yesterday and showing very little chance of letting up today.  The tracks turn to mush so even if we could stay dry chances are we can't get out there.   The atmospherics really give the detectors fits so it's bad luck all around.   Sunshine should return on Mon, hopefully the tracks dry out quickly. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

hope it clears up soon for you guys, and the tracks dry quickly, some sunshine and wind will help :)

still plenty of cloud on the weather map for today though

Weather map.jpg

• The title was changed to Condor's 2022 Australia Adventure
  • The title was changed to Condor's 2022 Australia Gold Adventure