Condor's 2022 Australia Gold Adventure

Condor

Congrats on the gold and wish that the weather will be good for you over the next few days.

Hope you can find some of the big gold at your next stop.

Good luck and good hunting, stay safe and dry.

8 hours ago, Condor said:

I thought about selling the 7k when I finished this trip, until I started working with the big Concentric.   It is an amazing coil and brings new life to the 7k.  Now I'm anxious to return to my old spots in Yuma to give them another go.

Haha yep, same. Those concentrics are the only reason I still own a GPZ right now too. I ran both of them in some deep ground in AZ last winter and they produced almost everywhere I took them. Oddly though, a lot of what I was pulling out was just smaller like 1-5 gram stuff, but down at crazy depths for their size and I'd be thinking every dig as I got to my arm's length that this must be a half oz'er at least...

I think these coils set a minimum performance bar for whatever the next GPZ is though, which is good news for everyone.

• Like 1

Good the rain stopped and you got some decent gold. Sounds like you're having a good time.

Was good to meet you both this morning. Good luck out there and hopefully I’ll catch you out there!

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Condor's 2022 Australia Adventure

I sent a text to Steve to make sure they are ok, since it went quiet here. All fine, just out of anything like decent communications at the moment. He has just a couple days left before wrapping the trip up, so I am sure we will get an update by the weekend, or thereabouts.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Condor's 2022 Australia Gold Adventure