A Few More Kay Finds

Compass

Looks nice since you got them cleaned up some more.

I wish I had some areas that I could find some of those items, all I have is a jewelry store but they won't allow me to keep anything when I swing my detector over them.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe.

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

Those beaches with many targets are a delight.  Thanks for sharing the photos of the recoveries.  If you didn't find them then we would never see them.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Looks nice since you got them cleaned up some more.

I wish I had some areas that I could find some of those items, all I have is a jewelry store but they won't allow me to keep anything when I swing my detector over them.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe.

Thanks VL, Lakes, swimming holes and rivers can be good for jewelry finds. You must have some of those around(?)

1 hour ago, Rick N. MI said:

Nice stuff. Great  hunt.

Thanks Rick, Just to be clear, these finds are from several hunts during an 8-9 day stretch.

11 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

Those beaches with many targets are a delight.  Thanks for sharing the photos of the recoveries.  If you didn't find them then we would never see them.

Thank you Mitchell, Target-rich hunts always seem so surreal to me and seeing treasure in the scoop - magical! It's a pleasure to share pictures of my finds with people that understand the hobby.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1