Bling Ring Test Video - Was This Sparkler Tossed Or Lost? Finders/keepers.

Congrats on that beauty Gerry. Some of those larger diamond rings have laser inscriptions on the center stone girdle. They are hard to read without a good jewelers loupe but it might be worth checking out.

• Like 3

Dude! nice find i think there's more of those than you might think, but maybe you can find the owner once again awesome! now get off my beach 😜 haha hope you found more! ht

• Like 1

Nice find and I hope that it can be returned if it was truly lost, you never know if the person who claims it wants to throw it away again because she is still mad at the dude.

Good luck on your next outing and stay safe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gerry If you don’t quit putting things in your mouth other than food you going to be sorry one day.

If it’s a nugget we may more patient than your wife if it’s a ring because she may say the heck with this waiting. Then run her hand down your throat and pull it back out.

Chuck 

• Haha 2
  • Oh my! 1

On 9/18/2022 at 12:45 PM, Ridge Runner said:

If it’s a nugget we may more patient than your wife if it’s a ring because she may say the heck with this waiting. Then run her hand down your throat and pull it back out.

Or she may just spike your next drink with a whole bottle of Exlax, and hold a classifier over the bowl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1