A Quick Hunt

strick

Nice find! All our storms are getting blown eastward by strong cold fronts this year. Good because no hurricanes so far, but the beach is piling up. 😵

Must be nice to get a bracelet like that at 15. 🤔

• Like 3

All those fishing weights!  What did you lose?

Good job.

• Like 2

Congrats Strick - what an awesome find! That is some fancy Quinceanera jewelry. I'm happy for you getting away from work to get in some treasure hunting - your patience was rewarded!

• Like 4

Great find, strick, congrats! If I was hitting a target zone like that, I'm afraid I'd have to cancel that appointment and live on the beach until it was cleaned out. 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Great find, strick, congrats! If I was hitting a target zone like that, I'm afraid I'd have to cancel that appointment and live on the beach until it was cleaned out. 😉

Believe me the thought crossed my mind...storms don't come around here too often... I could have cut work on Monday...but thought better of it...The day job still pays better than the beach lol but not as fun. 

Tip never piss of a women with a horse.... 

strick 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Nice find on the bracelet, Maybe you can make some detector batteries with the lead Ha Ha. I hear you with the horse women thing.  Figgy fizz bottle caps are worth a lot of money Ha Ha, Bert from Sesame Street collected bottle caps. Old kids TV show I used to watch on Saturdays in my youth. Storms or no storms your killing it. Great job!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow, good looking gold. Timing is everything. Too bad you couldn't hit it earlier, but you still got gold and that's what counts.

• Like 3