How Long Are We Going To Wait?

midalake

On 12/1/2022 at 1:40 AM, Zord said:

Okay, so Manticore fever reaches the top of Mount Everest.

This is perfect, hopefully it will force the funny Frenchman to update D2.

Yep, I can't but help think that XP is waiting to detratct from the Manticore release party with the D2 update. 😉

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Lodge Scent said:

Yep, I can't but help think that XP is waiting to detratct from the Manticore release party with the D2 update. 😉

I hope so..

On 11/11/2022 at 3:09 PM, maxxkatt said:

I am happy that modern metal detectors have update features. Windows 10 seems to update itself a couple of times each week if not more frequently. But we ended up with a stable Windows 10 platform. Not like that Vista crap and everything after the Windows XP platform up until windows 10.

Getting rid of Steve Balmer helped quite a bit. You don't have a non-IT person run and IT company and expect to see brilliant results. Apple tried that with the guy from Pepsi and Microsoft with balmer.

I’ve gone back to win 7 as win11 blocks you from using 3rd party apps like Firefox and chrome etc etc  it’s a fiinh pain ..Linux mint as well is reasonable and doesn’t block any apps like ms.

Must be getting close that new update, I see Nokta has new version for the Legend, all be it in "Beta" though. But at least they have something to try. I am all for them getting it right before releasing it but the suspense is killing me.

• Like 1