Pretty Cool Pocket Knife

Compass

9 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Thanks for finding that Plat! However, I'm actually surprised that it costs so little. It is such a beautiful and well made little knife. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Compass said:

Thanks for finding that Plat! However, I'm actually surprised that it costs so little. It is such a beautiful and well made little knife. 

I was shocked as well, but it sold out so there's that. 😀 Testament to its looks. Could be I found a knockoff. 🤔

I collect knives that catch my eye, so I looked that one up right away. 

They also sell the Manticore...

https://atlanticknife.com/collections/automatic-knives/products/heretic-knives-automatic-manticore-otf-blue-aluminum-elmax-steel-bowie-blade-022b2atq

🤣

• Haha 1
  • Oh my! 1

13 hours ago, strick said:

Nice stuff bro thanks for sharing....I like finding things that can be useful such as that...

strick

Thanks Strick, I agree. This year I found some nice RayBans that I use regularly and this knife will be put to good use as well!

6 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Nice hunt with a good outcome.

Good luck on you next hunt.

Thanks VL, It wasn't as productive as beach hunting has been recently but it was a nice fill-in until the next big swell. 

3 hours ago, jim tn said:

That is a neat knife and silver of any kind is always good. WTG! HH Jim Tn

Thanks Jim, The silver ring is actually pretty nice. I now know that there is some gold there waiting to be found so that may be the best thing about this hunt.

• Like 2