Maybe that's the reason most of the time I hunt by myself. Great finds!

Chuck

PS You could tell him we are friends to the end and this is the end friend.haha

• Like 2

Very nice haul!  

• Like 1

Really nice, now you are making me second guess my choice of the Deus over the ctx, but I know it's really about your hard work!

love seeing those finds keep going...

5 hours ago, 1515Art said:

Really nice, now you are making me second guess my choice of the Deus over the ctx, but I know it's really about your hard work!

love seeing those finds keep going...

Clark-  For coin hunting the ctx is hard to beat. Good stable ID even on deep stuff. For park hunting it's a no brainier ctx all the way.  I swing the ctx till my arm gets sore then switch over to the Deus. Or if I'm walking in a long way the Deus will break down and fit into my back pack. Hunting in nail beds its all Deus as it's got a faster processor  then the ctx. With the ctx in nails you just got to slow down a little and it will do just fine as long as you are running the small coil. 95% of the time I grab the ctx before the Deus and that's because of the ID and I like the tones better. I run it in combined tones. With metal detectors it's not one or the other...buy as many as you can afford!

• Like 3

18 hours ago, strick said:

Clark-  For coin hunting the ctx is hard to beat. Good stable ID even on deep stuff. For park hunting it's a no brainier ctx all the way.  I swing the ctx till my arm gets sore then switch over to the Deus. Or if I'm walking in a long way the Deus will break down and fit into my back pack. Hunting in nail beds its all Deus as it's got a faster processor  then the ctx. With the ctx in nails you just got to slow down a little and it will do just fine as long as you are running the small coil. 95% of the time I grab the ctx before the Deus and that's because of the ID and I like the tones better. I run it in combined tones. With metal detectors it's not one or the other...buy as many as you can afford!

Hey Chuck,

There my be a ctx in my future I know it's tops when id'ng targets. Next I'm waiting for the new gpz and Deus coils it will be a race to see wich hit the shelves first, now I have to learn everything I can about the Deus, just got a copy of Andy Sabisch's book, seems like it's loaded with good information. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 1515Art said:

Hey Chuck,

There my be a ctx in my future I know it's tops when id'ng targets. Next I'm waiting for the new gpz and Deus coils it will be a race to see wich hit the shelves first, now I have to learn everything I can about the Deus, just got a copy of Andy Sabisch's book, seems like it's loaded with good information. 

I have a copy of his book on the ctx. Very well put together and easy to understand. One of the best tutorials I have ever bought. I still need to pony up on one for the Deus. Give me a shout some time so we can get together for a hunt.

strick

• Like 1