Nuggetfinder Coils Release Dates For The 6000 & 7000?

Are you saying you got a bone to pick with nuggetfinder ?

Chuck 

PS I say old boy you don’t look your best! I seen this ad about weight gain pills 💊 that I do believe you need to try.

• Haha 4

Maybe they're going to be like the NF 12" Z-search that was advertised over a year before it was released.  The people with the NF 17x13" at the moment in Australia seem to be for marketing purposes, although I don't want that coil.

I'm seriously considering cancelling my 6000 Nugget finder coils orders though, I've got the Coilteks now and at least they're available to buy, I doubt I'll be using my 6000 much anyway.

11 minutes ago, phrunt said:

I've got the Coilteks now and at least they're available to buy, I doubt I'll be using my 6000 much anyway.

I've been waiting on NF for too long. I borrowed Stricks 10x5 goldhawk for the 6000. I'm loving that coil and having a ball with the 6000 also. So I got a new coil coming for Strick since I'm wearing this one out. 

20220926_102817.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Yup, the little 10x5" seems a great little coil, very happy with mine.

5 hours ago, Sourdough Scott said:

Late in the year🤣...  Heck this cooler weather in the Northern Hemisphere is just prime for detecting. Nevada and Arizona detectorists are getting out in full force for the whole day now. Us California detectorists will start having to go to some lower elevation soon with the 1st snows. 

The southern Hemisphere detectorists are out detecting most of the year. The 17x13 NF elliptical for the 7000 is out in Australia in limited quantities. 

This world is crazy and a meteor can end it all at anytime. I want the best coils possible out for my machines now! 🤣

I agree... if you could get one right now. But you can't. Anyway, the weather will be what it will be, but I'm not holding my breath for any of this stuff, and I'm advising people, as usual, by way of hints and suggestions, about stuff that I maybe just might possibly kinda sorta know things about.

• Like 5

The 17x13 ZSearch has been released here in limited numbers, the same as the release for the original 12in ZSearch. The XCeed coils are waiting for Minelab to pull their finger out. 

Don’t forget that Rohan has had a recent death in the family aswell.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

15 hours ago, Sourdough Scott said:

Any word on the Nuggetfinder coils getting in the hands of eagerly waiting customers?  

See what happens when you drink to much coffee, you really need to slow down on it the caffeine is really getting to you.

I would suggest a tranquilizer but it might send you over the edge and we wouldn't want that.