Nuggetfinder Coils Release Dates For The 6000 & 7000?

Hey Guys,

The NF coils are tough right now.  We did get a small batch of the new GPZ 17x13 Z-Search coils, most of them all gone.  We received some more Sadie 8x6 Mono's and 14x9 EVO's, but most of the other EVO's are on backorder still and NO GPX 6000 coils.  We are only getting one size on the next shipment, I believe the 12x7 GPX 6000 coil.  

I also agree about the color, would think a lighter color like white or even gray would reflect UV better than black, shit we all know car manufactures claim a Black Vehicle is 3-5 degrees hotter than a White vehicle.  Maybe plastic is different, but I look at just about everyone other coil manufacture and they are white, Orange, Tan and Gray for the most part.  

Oh well, if they work well, keep swinging them!

Rob

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rob Allison said:

Hey Guys,

The NF coils are tough right now.  We did get a small batch of the new GPZ 17x13 Z-Search coils, most of them all gone.  We received some more Sadie 8x6 Mono's and 14x9 EVO's, but most of the other EVO's are on backorder still and NO GPX 6000 coils.  We are only getting one size on the next shipment, I believe the 12x7 GPX 6000 coil.  

I also agree about the color, would think a lighter color like white or even gray would reflect UV better than black, shit we all know car manufactures claim a Black Vehicle is 3-5 degrees hotter than a White vehicle.  Maybe plastic is different, but I look at just about everyone other coil manufacture and they are white, Orange, Tan and Gray for the most part.  

Oh well, if they work well, keep swinging them!

Rob

Black plastic zip ties on my truck definitely outlast the white and clear ones!  I guess one could spray paint the tops of their coils or wrap them with light colored tape if necessary…

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rob Allison said:

We are only getting one size on the next shipment, I believe the 12x7 GPX 6000 coil.  

The only coil available at the moment from NF for the 6000 is the 12x7. The 16x10 shouldn’t be to far away though. I look forward to the 16x10, the tester I used was a fantastic coil.

• Like 2

The actual released coils are white, not black. Common sense has prevailed. Am hoping to collect mine on Friday.

• Like 2

On 2023/1/19 at PM8点38分, Ethan in Adelaide said:

嗨朋友,

我也是中国人。哈哈。

Hello, nice to meet you. I am in Northwest China. There have been gold mining records along the Altun Mountains/Altay Mountains since ancient times. With the strengthening of environmental protection in China, large machinery is no longer allowed (or there is no money to open the road) , You can only choose metal detectors with better mobility and no damage to the environment. Xinjiang/Gansu/Qinghai/ relatively use gold detectors.
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, 中国 张 said:
On 1/19/2023 at 11:08 PM, Ethan in Adelaide said:

嗨朋友,

我也是中国人。哈哈。

Hello, nice to meet you. I am in Northwest China. There have been gold mining records along the Altun Mountains/Altay Mountains since ancient times. With the strengthening of environmental protection in China, large machinery is no longer allowed (or there is no money to open the road) , You can only choose metal detectors with better mobility and no damage to the environment. Xinjiang/Gansu/Qinghai/ relatively use gold detectors.

Expand  

hey mate are you ok if I can add your wechat? 🙂

• Haha 1

On 1/18/2023 at 11:40 AM, Aureous said:

The actual released coils are white, not black. Common sense has prevailed. Am hoping to collect mine on Friday.

I missed out on the 1st batch, seems I wasn't in the first 10 that ordered one 😞 I get mine next week now.....