Jump to content

Nuggetfinder Coils Release Dates For The 6000 & 7000?


Recommended Posts

I guess the goats in this video will be very much like the coil purchasers that finally get their coil delivered by UPS sometime in 2025

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites


18 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

 and I'm advising people, as usual, by way of hints and suggestions, about stuff that I maybe just might possibly kinda sorta know things about.

oh you little teaser you..........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, oneguy said:

oh you little teaser you..........

All I can say is I was a multiline dealer for decades, have worked with Fisher, Garrett, Minelab, Nokta/Makro, and White's on product development and testing, and have been doing that actively still for the last decade. People ask when I mention this or that, just post an "opinion", if I have insider information. Which I generally deny, even though I think by definition I AM an insider. Still, does anyone know what NDAs are? Nope, not me, don't know anything about anything. Yet go back and find anything I ever expressed an "opinion" on that turned out to not be correct. Just lucky, I guess. :smile:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Doing a little thinking on the topic...

Maybe the supply chains for getting the proper supplies is slow or hard to find certain items. 

Maybe they are running into technical issues in the coils? I would rather them make sure the coils run flawlessly than release them with some possible issues. Where have we seen that before.  

But all I can think is some Nuggetfinder loyalists are getting impatient and jumping over to Coiltek for the 6000 coils. I know I am. In the short-term Coiltek is my new main coil buddy.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Sourdough Scott said:

In the short-term Coiltek is my new main coil buddy

not me…I would rather wait for NuggetFinder, but we all have our limits, I understand.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

All I can say is I was a multiline dealer for decades, have worked with Fisher, Garrett, Minelab, Nokta/Makro, and White's on product development and testing, and have been doing that actively still for the last decade. People ask when I mention this or that, just post an "opinion", if I have insider information. Which I generally deny, even though I think by definition I AM an insider. Still, does anyone know what NDAs are? Nope, not me, don't know anything about anything. Yet go back and find anything I ever expressed an "opinion" on that turned out to not be correct. Just lucky, I guess. :smile:

Was just having a little fun poking some fun at ya.  didn't mean anything by it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, oneguy said:

Was just having a little fun poking some fun at ya.  didn't mean anything by it

I did not take it any other way. :smile: Was more a FYI for people in general explaining that my "opinions" are usually a little more than that.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, dig4gold said:

 So why could Coiltek get coils out but not Nugget   Finder??

D4G

My guess would be that they are on top of things...not all business are created equal. Maybe they started sooner on production? Maybe they sell more coils then NF so they have access to more raw materials...NF has a rep for good coils...maybe they are in no hurry and want the coils perfect.. You will often hear people say “they may be slow but they do good work”  one of my favorite business slogans “ he may be slow but he ain’t no good either” 

strick

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...