Nuggetfinder Coils Release Dates For The 6000 & 7000?

37 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Squeaky wheel gets the grease!!

or gets replaced......I've seen it happen both ways...lol

• Like 1

I have been very happy with my NF Z-Search, it made all the difference for the 7000 IMO. So, I don't mind waiting for the NF Xceeds to become available. I know they will be superb coils, and I am in for the long run. And it is not that my 6000 stock coils are not working in the meantime. Without a doubt the Goldhawks are a fantastic addition for the 6000, I just happen to be a NF guy. 

GC

• Like 4

I was more often a Coiltek user until I got 3 coil failures in a row, all the same. Thats why I chose the Xceed 12x7 but if Coiltek built a similar sized coil to that, I might have taken a gamble.... Hope the 12x7 is  not a Xmas present to myself 😞 

On 10/6/2022 at 5:52 AM, dig4gold said:

So why could Coiltek get coils out but not Nugget   Finder??

D4G

The original 'plan' was that 'official coils', with ML chips would alternate between CT and NF (2300-GPZ-6000 etc). This seems to have ended this year and both aftermarket coil company's are getting a 'crack' at building them.....but CT got the first batch of coded chips from ML due to their faster production time (CT has twice the workforce of NF with a dedicated prototyping team) and so ML knew that the aftermarket GPX6000 coil production would advance more rapidly with CT leading the charge. 'Coils sell detectors' as the saying goes. This is all 2nd hand info but from normally good sources within ML.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I totally get that some of you are waiting for the NF coils. I don't blame you in the least. I honestly like the NF coils myself and perfered them on my 5000. ( except for the sadie) But on the 6000 I'm very happy with the Goldhawk. It sounds very possible that the wait for the  NF Exceed coils could be 2,3,4 months away. In that time period think of how many days, months of your life , how many detecting days, how many possible gold targets missed that you will never get back. 

This is a risk/ reward hobby. Some are in it for the love of detecting, some just for the $$, some like me find it so peaceful to be in the sticks and the thrill of possibly finding a treasure of gold that no other human being has held in his hands since the creation of this earth. 

So for around $400 USA dollars is makes total sense to me now is too try what is I consider the best available now. 

• Like 4