Looking For A Shaft Coil Mount! Anyone Know Where I Can Find One?

Hi all. I'm looking to build an upgraded shaft suited to some very specific needs. I have all parts EXCEPT the coil mount piece. Does anyone know where I can grab a couple of them cheap? 

I'm thinking like most Minelab gear, they're probably under some random miscellanies camping equipment spare part name. Obviously Garrett, Nokta, Minelab, Tesoro, Detect-Ed, XP etc have them for their own shafts so they must be readily available somewhere? I've even seen some knockoff cheap shafts coming from China which have them but I can't find the individual part anywhere. Ideas? 

image.png.1456d1dc71e73042c01e3aeb13b9f393.png

TTT2856:  If you can not find a source of the shaft coil mounting head, it is possible to make one.   The method that I have used successfully is to cast the plastic part I needed.  If you are interested in pursuing this approach, pm me and I can provide more details.  Another option is to 3D print the part.  If a person has or has access to a machine shop the part can be custom machined from some appropriate type of plastic or polymer.  Yet another option is to find a junk metal detector and salvage the rod head.   Hope this helps.

3 minutes ago, Cascade Steven said:

TTT2856:  If you can not find a source of the shaft coil mounting head, it is possible to make one.   The method that I have used successfully is to cast the plastic part I needed.  If you are interested in pursuing this approach, pm me and I can provide more details.  Another option is to 3D print the part.  If a person has or has access to a machine shop the part can be custom machined from some appropriate type of plastic or polymer.  Yet another option is to find a junk metal detector and salvage the rod head.   Hope this helps.

Thanks mate, I think I'll either rip up an old 5000 shaft or cast one with some sort of resin. Such a pain to find one online haha, I've been looking around for ages.