I Need A Little "hallmark" Help...

Having the same issue with a ring I just found. Great bracelet! Platinum is something I haven't found yet. Congratulations!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What I found on the EDL mark is to confirm the it passed the North American Standards for purity.

I could not find out just how pure it is, so I wonder what the content is made of.

Hope this helps, and the source that I got it from was a family friend who is a jeweler.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Great getting platinum. I haven't found any. It should have had real diamonds. Oh well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow! I can't help with the "EDL" meaning but what a find - congrats!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great find. 95% platinum is sweet! 🥰 I did a quick Google search and found a bit from a china paper saying "Shenzhen-based jewelry maker EDL." The site was unsecured (so I just read the small write up without visiting it), but apparently Shenzhen is a hub for jewelry making  in China and also where they try and produce it for cheaper than the big name manufacturers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, schoolofhardNox said:

Great find. 95% platinum is sweet! 🥰 I did a quick Google search and found a bit from a china paper saying "Shenzhen-based jewelry maker EDL." The site was unsecured (so I just read the small write up without visiting it), but apparently Shenzhen is a hub for jewelry making  in China and also where they try and produce it for cheaper than the big name manufacturers.

sohN,

Thanks for the info.  That just may be the manufacture.  I am in SoCal, so we have tourists from everywhere.  And if they lose a few things here and there, I am glad to clean up their clutter. LOL   I don't have a bucket list per se but if I did, I think the platinum bracelet would have just been marked off. 

thanks,

Joe

• Like 1