About An Hour At A Campground

Very nice run, think in one the other threads everyone said your about due for a gold :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jim tn said:

Nice find. Good looking ring and good that your wife can enjoy it. Mine could care less about any jewelry. More for the smelter. HH Jim Tn

Thanks Jim. This is gold ring #3 for me this year, 2 of which my wife has claimed. 😀 This one particularly suits her, I believe the stone is a garnet as it is scratched somewhat.

She didn't mind my buying a Deus 2 this year, so anything that makes her happy. The Equinox has found all the gold so far. 🤔

• Like 5

Great little hunt again for you, have you checked the gravel parking area much.

I have found a lot of stuff at the car door area in the parking areas and just wonder if you have done the same.

Good luck on your next outing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Great little hunt again for you, have you checked the gravel parking area much.

I have found a lot of stuff at the car door area in the parking areas and just wonder if you have done the same.

Good luck on your next outing.

Thanks VL!

Yep, keys and a lot of change. The parking lot will be full at some point today, big fall festival with vendors and such, bands later. Gotta get out there early if I want to get anything.

• Like 2

Good getting out there and getting a gold ring. There's going to be a lot of stuff there.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Rick N. MI said:

Good getting out there and getting a gold ring. There's going to be a lot of stuff there.

You're not kidding, most of it is pull tabs, bottle caps and Zincolns now, but I'll find some coins for sure. 🙂

• Like 1

It's always great to find something that the wife likes and will wear. Congrats!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1