Got To Hold An Axiom!

mn90403

Well, the schedule didn't permit me or the tester to use the Axiom today, but he did say he was impressed so far.  It has features he likes and will create its own niche in the detector marketplace.

Taking him at his word it says a lot.  I'm not disclosing an identity so he can have more control over his testing.  I do have a picture I may post in a few months.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

The user/reviewer was Kevin Hoagland.  I think he was given one too late to be a tester based upon the imminent release.  He'll have an article in the GPAA mag soon.

Machines have been sent to several people, including Kevin, who write reviews for specific magazines. ICMJ, Western & Eastern Treasure, and GPAA Magazines for sure. There will probably be writeups in the December issues hitting the news stands soon, if Garrett timed this all properly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 months later...
On 11/17/2022 at 7:56 PM, mn90403 said:

The user/reviewer was Kevin Hoagland.  I think he was given one too late to be a tester based upon the imminent release.  He'll have an article in the GPAA mag soon.

I have the new issue of the GPAA Gold Prospectors and Kevin doesn't disappoint.  He has a thorough review (9 pages) where he describes features and how he took it through the paces.

He describes a couple of new technologies and ends up with a very favorable impression of the detector.

One of the things he particularly favors is Tone Control.  You have to hear it before you can find it!

I don't know how to find the review online.  If someone finds it please link it.

• Like 3