Steve’s 2022 Australia Adventure, Part 2

Steve  

Did you find the Axiom that was sent to you for testing was any different than what Garrett had there for the show and tell?

Being you had the opportunity to talk with Minelab and hold the Manticore I don’t guess anything was said about a release date?

The Best!

Chuck 

I recognise this guy from somewhere....

Steve.jpg.114d030906c7ba273b7ab4adacd7139f.jpg

• Like 7

9 hours ago, davsgold said:

it was good to chat with you yesterday Steve, and nice nuggets the Axiom got at Hill End, and I hope you get a lot more on the trip out Broken Hill way

Yes I like the look and feel of the Axiom, thanks for showing it to us

cheers dave

It was nice also meeting you and your wife, Dave. Nice to put faces to names! 

• Like 2

Steve

Thanks for taking your time to reply to my two question. I’m sure the last two days has been a busy and a very vocal one at the same time.

Garrett needs to have you and Gerry at that outing that Garrett is having April of 2023 .

You must admit the flight is not as long as the ones you just made.

Chuck 

• Like 1

It is fantastic to hear the Aussies being receptive to another player in the market, I thought Australia would be a tough nut to crack being rusted onto Minelab but perhaps that's not the case.

Garrett seems to have an excellent product, and I only have good things to say about the quality of Garrett machines, at least for me they've been perfect, 4 detectors and 3 pinpointers and never once needed warranty.

• Like 3

I just had this impression it like Minelab all the way, but there are like 60 Garrett dealers here, and I met plenty of people at the meet who are “Garrett only” types. Very interesting to say the least, as I had imagined the high price as compared to what I see in the U.D. would be a non-starter. Of course the bulk of the sales are more in the Ace and AT class.

• Like 3

Thanks for the pics.
Cut my teeth at Hill End and the surrounding areas. My great great grandfather was the first doctor in Hill End back in the gold rush during the time of the Holterman nugget in a previous post. I always wonder if he got a chance to ogle it.

There is a hill in Hill End named Fischer’s Hill after him.

• Like 9

• The title was changed to Steve’s 2022 Australia Adventure, Part 2