Steve’s 2022 Australia Adventure, Part 2

Steve don’t just shoot me before you hear me out. 
 I just sent Garrett a email saying how great it would be to have you and Gerry at Garrett’s Memorial hunt in April 2023 . 
 To get into Texas you don’t have to take any test like Australia but it could possibly be hard to get back out.

I’ve had the honor of shaking your hand some years back but didn’t talk much. This time you and Gerry could tell me all about the Axiom. You have told us so much about the Axiom already but like to have the Axiom in my hands while you run over it again.haha

Heck I’d be willing to buy you both dinner. Now you can’t beat a offer like that. It won’t be tube steak ( hotdogs) I can assure you of that.

A friend of mine would say I can’t make it but just send me the money.

Chuck 

• Like 5

I got that email sent and here’s a reply back from Steve Moore himself. He was telling me what a great guy and a very knowledgeable person Steve is when it comes to detecting. 
 Nothing was said about having Steve are Gerry at Garrett Memorial hunt but that’s a long ways off and both guys may want to stay home to detect with their Axiom.

Chuck 

• Like 2

Steve Moore is an excellent guy too.  I'm sure he's an instrumental part of Garrett's comeback.

• Like 4

I’m planning a trip beyond where Garrett Company is and they don’t know it but they going to find me on their door step one morning.

Just maybe if I’m good and say please I may have the opportunity to hold a Axiom in my hands . I just happen to have a nugget are two to test the Axiom. A air test don’t do much for me but I would like to hear what a nugget sounds like.

People it’s power in what we say to Garrett on having Steve at Garrett’s Memorial hunt. The only thing if you do email them remember to eat humble pie and be polite.

I found out long ago you can get more with sugar but that don’t hold true with my wife. The first words out of her mouth 👄 is what you want this time.

I’m glad that woman don’t ever look what’s said on this forum bye me .

I’d go from a rooster to a hen real quick.

Chuck 

• Like 1

Is the Axiom intended to be sort of a 1-off collaboration in the prospecting realm to bring your idea of an ideal prospecting PI to life Steve? Or is Garrett looking at continuing to stay competitive in the prospecting world after the Axiom too?

I know you probably can't answer much, if anything there. But I'd be remiss if I didn't ask anyways. I'd love to see a GPZ competitor designed with same principals, and just with good coils it seems like greatly improved performance is possible if patents don't make such a machine impossible.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2022 at 12:17 PM, Ridge Runner said:

Steve don’t just shoot me before you hear me out. 
 I just sent Garrett a email saying how great it would be to have you and Gerry at Garrett’s Memorial hunt in April 2023 .

Chuck, I sent a email to Steve Moore requesting the same, hopefully some other forum members will help out.

• Like 2

well it shows it can find gold at Tibooburra as well, did you just try on the common or other spots as well around the surrounding area

cheers dave

• The title was changed to Steve’s 2022 Australia Adventure, Part 2