Steve’s 2022 Australia Adventure, Part 2

That's not too bad, I was just reading another guys report from Tibooburra, he just spent a week there, found 4 with the 6000 and 1 with the 7000, the bigger bit with the 7000.   All not much different in size to those bits except the 7000 bit was about double the size I guess and his 6000 bits were similar to yours.  Said he won't be going back, getting too hard now to make it worth the trip.

Now look what you've done, you've gone and got them hooked!  🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Oh my! 1

On 10/26/2022 at 9:00 AM, jasong said:

Is the Axiom intended to be sort of a 1-off collaboration in the prospecting realm to bring your idea of an ideal prospecting PI to life Steve? Or is Garrett looking at continuing to stay competitive in the prospecting world after the Axiom too?

I know you probably can't answer much, if anything there. But I'd be remiss if I didn't ask anyways. I'd love to see a GPZ competitor designed with same principals, and just with good coils it seems like greatly improved performance is possible if patents don't make such a machine impossible.

Garrett’s goal is to remain relevant and competitive in the metal detector industry in all areas, now and in the future. I have no idea really if all my lobbying really had anything to do with it or not. I don’t really care; I’m just glad it’s finally happened. It’s just something they are doing, and I’m trying to help. It certainly won’t be the last thing they do. The new detector every ten years thing is dead and gone now.

• Like 7

I love that desert country around Tibooburra Steve, great picture of the Granite outcrop there, glad you having a great trip

cheers dave

• Like 1

3 hours ago, davsgold said:

I love that desert country around Tibooburra Steve, great picture of the Granite outcrop there, glad you having a great trip

cheers dave

Steves picture of the Granite outcrop is a real "postcard quality". 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

The newbies are scoring. Garrett CEO Steve Novakovich found his very first gold nugget yesterday, and Marketing VP Steve Moore his very first today.

Glad your having fun down there Steve and getting the Garrett people some lessons I'm sure has helped them get closer to the equipment.

I hope your having a lot of fun and staying safe. Should you find to much gold your putting yourself in danger from some of those Aussies as they don't like us yanks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I guess you'd have difficulty telling one of the guys you found a nugget, as everyone would swing their head.  Hey Steve, I found one, and two heads would swing around 🙂

The three Steves!  All the Aussies will think every American male is called Steve.

You're getting some cool photos and having an excellent trip, great you've dodged the bulk of the rain so far.

• Like 5

• The title was changed to Steve’s 2022 Australia Adventure, Part 2