A Quick Shallow Water Hunt

Great hunt for such a short time out. That place has nice rings 😊

• Like 2

Why complain when you had a great hunt like that. So you didn't find any gold this time and it was a short hunt.

I would love to be able to find a ring, any ring as a matter of fact. I guess I would have to get the detector out of the closet to find something I guess. I admit that I haven't been able to get out there this year more than a couple of times, but would still love to find some of those silver rings.

I know that your not really complaining, and I know that it is hard work no matter how long your out there.

Good luck on your next outing and stay safe.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Why complain when you had a great hunt like that. So you didn't find any gold this time and it was a short hunt.

I would love to be able to find a ring, any ring as a matter of fact. I guess I would have to get the detector out of the closet to find something I guess. I admit that I haven't been able to get out there this year more than a couple of times, but would still love to find some of those silver rings.

I know that your not really complaining, and I know that it is hard work no matter how long your out there.

Good luck on your next outing and stay safe.

More of a disappointment that these types of rings have become the current norm.  Kinda like finding zinc pennies.  

Thanks for the good thoughts.  Right back your way . . . .   hope you have a great next outing. 

rich -

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Most everyone's collections of tungsten carbide and stainless steel rings are growing. We'd all like to find more gold but that beautiful opal ring might be worth more than small gold.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Rich

nice hunt... sometimes the short quick stealthy hunts produce the best...like they said that opal silver ring is a great find. 

Strick

• Like 1