Gobstoppers

Norvic

🤔 Could Gerry have been adopted?  That kinda stuff runs in a family,  and the nut doesn’t fall very far from a tree.

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, GotAU? said:

🤔 Could Gerry have been adopted?  That kinda stuff runs in a family,  and the nut doesn’t fall very far from a tree.

Nah, Runs in the family of gold nuts, which I suspect most of us are, not determined by culture, country, color, religion, politics etc, just by a crazy addiction of chasing that heavy stuff 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, TE Gold said:

Not a gobstopper....but " mah grill!"

20220809_140518.jpg

Tastiest grill of all.... 

7 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

What ? We're all a bunch of nuts?

Plausible.🤔

But not all of us have such a nice smile !

Smile😁 bit of a grimace trying to grip it. Photo was from back a bit, initially had not posted as Gobstopper but the below. Nurse Paul (Outback Yank) had branded it "The Spare Rib" when it was first dug up, a top into to his first OZ adventure. 

image.thumb.jpeg.86ce0b34e6cea167d401ef288dcacc41.jpeg

• Like 3

Rvpopeye.. Where that piece came from was in an old patch that has a pay as you use property campground on for 30 years, has had the hell flogged out of it, with many 1000s of detector operators not just from OZ but from all around the world, the GPZ and then with the 19inch coil, some refer to as the dog coil, showed just how much was left as has the GPZ with the X coils in particular 17inch CC coil. I am fortunate to have been one of the early detector operators to have worked that ground back 45 years ago thus had some idea where our high performing todays detectors would come up with the goods. I suspect this is so in all gold fields of the world that have been accessible to detector operators since this electronic gold rush started.

But you are spot on I feel very privileged to have walked this ground but know there is more to come for us operators.😀

• Like 3