Minelab Sd 2200d

rled2005

Hey,

Are Minelab SD 2200D Super Detector’s worth much these days?

It was on an auction. I let it go. It went for $221 plus $16 shipping. I have 3 detectors to sell already. I don’t think that I would make much on it. Info on it was minimal.

• 3 weeks later...

I passed on it.

On 04.11.2022 at 15:40, PhaseTech said:

Очень глубокие машины по более крупным целям. Они все еще могут принести около 1000 долларов здесь, в Оз. 

compared to 4500, how much deeper are the major targets? let it be a can of Cola

• 4 months later...
On 04/11/2022 at 09:40, PhaseTech said:

Máquinas muito profundas em alvos maiores. Eles ainda podem render cerca de US $ 1.000 aqui em Oz. 

This SD 2200d is easy to configure, it takes fine gold and large gold in depth, it is still worth buying such a machine, I was researching and found some of their models, it is worth a gold monster device today. You indicate to buy it or not, because I have a gold monster VLF. I wanted a PI but the machines are very expensive.

The 2200D was never a fine gold machine. The Gold Monster will give a clear response on very small pieces of gold the SD2200D can't signal on even rubbing the target on the coil. On solid sluggy gold, it can go deep. It had an excellent auto tracking, perfect for using DD coils in noisy ground. The negatives are the signal response was very soft, and the threshold was never super stable, both of which was improved on the GP series machines. 

If you have an opportunity to buy a GP extreme, 3000 or 3500, I'd rather have any of those over a 2200.