Looking For Whites TDI Mod Info

Glithium

Jim, only 1 of the 5 pics is showing to me....rest are a fail 😞  Hope you get it sorted out.

4 hours ago, Aureous said:

Jim, only 1 of the 5 pics is showing to me....rest are a fail 😞  Hope you get it sorted out.

I'm not very good with computers and my camera sucks. I hope this worked. It looks like Reg added a small board with a diode or 2 and a resistor. I'm not sure what else he did.

Best wishes! Jim

Glad to see everyone is keeping the TDI & SL mods alive.  Unfortunately pictures are a lil blurry to figure out what is there.   But they are greatly appreciated.  

• Like 3

10 hours ago, PI-Man said:

Glad to see everyone is keeping the TDI & SL mods alive.  Unfortunately pictures are a lil blurry to figure out what is there.   But they are greatly appreciated.  

I took those photos with an old out dated digital camera. I have better photos on my cell phone. I will see if I can load them onto my computer.

Much better pics, Jim! Now if we can just get an engineer to look at that, and draw up a schematic for that board, we're gold! Many thanks!

Jim

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Jim in Idaho said:

Much better pics, Jim! Now if we can just get an engineer to look at that, and draw up a schematic for that board, we're gold! Many thanks!

Jim

I'm thinking of sending it to "Geotech" (Carl Moreland), and see if he can dissect it and draw up the schematic. He worked for or still works for Fisher and has a forum (Geotech). I'm trying to contact him.

Jim

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jim, that would be a very generous thing to do. I'm sure at least several people on this forum would be really grateful for that.

Jim

• Like 1

You can bring his attention to it like this @Geotech 🙂

This is clearly someones handy work.

1090069669_tdiparts.thumb.jpg.c340ef7a27bb1280db320b7b8badb0f7.jpg

• Like 2