Compulsive Exam For USA Prospector Entering Australia

• 3 months later...

On 10/20/2022 at 11:56 PM, phrunt said:

Because they don't like being beaten by New Zealand so alphabetically they picked a name starting with A to be at the front of the pack, although even Afghanistan beat them at that 🙂 fortunately for New Zealand even though they picked a letter towards the end of the alphabet for their name they come out in front anyway as Australian's have difficulty speaking correctly and pronounce it Straya.

A bit like the USA being right at the back of the pack, although they come out in front anyway with Murica, just edging ahead of New Zealand and Straya.  🙂

Wow, never thought about it) Thanks for the information, you have knowledge from the best encyclopedia. I looked at the flag and the name of the country, but it never occurred to me why Australia. I studied the history of Australia a little, but from its colonization to various events from the time of the gold miners. And the question of the name of the country never crossed my mind. But it's great that there is such a discussion of an unusual history. On one forum, I met criticism and accusations that this is not objective data about Australia, it reminded me a little of the events from the book Fahrenheit 451 https://freebooksummary.com/category/fahrenheit-451-themes when people are deprived of the right to their own opinion and restrained in the ability to acquire new knowledge. I am glad that many on the forum can write variants of the names of countries with humor and do not find anything shameful in this.

On 10/18/2022 at 4:07 AM, geof_junk said:

13. Australia is very sparsely populated: The UK has 248.25 persons per square kilometre, while Australia has only 2.66 persons per square kilometre.
14. Australia’s first police force was made up of the most well-behaved convicts.

Hmmm.  Could these two, per chance, be related??  🤔

• Haha 4