Strick Picks Up Cutie At Brothel!

Out of focus to protect the innocent?  There's a possibility that piece is valuable to a doll collector, although with the broken collarbone, maybe it's too far gone.  Still a neat find.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

Out of focus to protect the innocent?

My phone camera has had a tough life. Only the front camera works anymore and  my android phone and mac computer refuse to speak to each other so I have to text my photos to Sourdough Scott then he Emails them back to me so that I can post them therefore my silly post are actually Sourdough Scott's fault.

• Haha 5
  • Oh my! 1

She wasn’t really my type plus you already had the rest of her...and there’s something weird about a guy giving another guy a doll out in the forest so I won’t be doing that again....

strick

• Haha 7

So let me try to get this straight, Strick had to give Klunker a little head, because Klunker had 2 arms.

I really don't know what to think about something like that, it just don't sound right.

I sure hope that you 2 can use your detectors and find some coins next time you guys are out in the woods together.

• Haha 2

Legacy you sure know how to sour a thred....

Klunker I think I found the other half of the 1891 dog license collar...will bring it up next time. 

Strick

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Steve or Chase will have something to say about this!

13 hours ago, strick said:

Klunker I think I found the other half of the 1891 dog license collar...will bring it up next time. 

I can only imagine what what is going to happen over this item, please keep it cleaner than the last time.

Just kidding guys and I think it is nice how you two guys are trying to put all the pieces back together.

Good luck on your next outings.