Minelab Toolkit

Simon as you only got 10 days before I head over your way to remove all of that heavy metal in your area. I will post you some Vegemite lids to fortify your plastic coil ears it should do the trick as it withstands exposure to Vegemite.

😁

• Haha 4

I love the fact that the 'advertisement' offers $50 worth of parts for $1,000, another great poke at Minelab's over-reach on pricing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Reg Wilson said:

Well Simon, I wouldn't bother waiting by the letterbox for your Christmas card from Minelab this year. 

Mine failed to turn up after my posts on my impressions of the GPZ19" coil.

It's OK Reg, it's just a bit of a joke 🙂 They'll survive.

I'm actually quite happy with my 6000 now, took a few repairs but they got there in the end.  As you know when it's working, it works very well.

Come to think of it I already got my Christmas present from them, the EMI fix is something I was hoping was possible and would happen, and they did it.  It's well worth getting done.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rob Allison said:

I have had a handful of inquiry's as a Minelab dealer for over 20 years, I have yet to know what the "Minelab Tool Kit" is?  I have sent a few emails to find out .... 

My guess would be one of their detectors.  Which ever is being advertised.

Wonder if their tool kit fixes this issue!! Number five in the last 12 years. Never had this problem until the GPX Series. I have thought about milling one out of aluminum, but I have yet to even start that project. 

60102154-2190-4805-96D1-3CABE0830376.thumb.jpeg.d794cf3da0e00fcf2b4a9a1b382871b9.jpeg

• Oh my! 1

2 hours ago, Quick said:

Wonder if their tool kit fixes this issue!! Number five in the last 12 years. Never had this problem until the GPX Series. I have thought about milling one out of aluminum, but I have yet to even start that project. 

60102154-2190-4805-96D1-3CABE0830376.thumb.jpeg.d794cf3da0e00fcf2b4a9a1b382871b9.jpeg

Broke my GPX handle 2 times finally solved it and thankful to a friend on the forum who sent me a carbon fiber handle, never had one issue with the handle again.