I am selling my 4500 works as it should. No mods, it's one of the early models..it's found much gold. Comes with 2 power cords, headphones, 2 batteries,  car charger, 6 coils all mono except for the 15 inch Detect.20221023_093336.thumb.jpg.4d57742e55375e5f03dc7f973a1a2f63.jpg

Pick up only. I know this is a great deal, first one with 1500 cash in hand gets it. Private Messege me for further details. No low balls, or screw balls. I am in California..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

28 minutes ago, Hard Prospector said:

Hey Fred

I sorta thought you and that machine had made too many memories together to sell so easily😀

This year has been a bit dry on gold finds and thought I would  take a different path. But after 30 years of this,  gold fever  still strong  I can't drive anywhere in the foothills without rubbernecking spots I know that have gold or places I have hunted. So I decided to keep her as she has been good to me. Plus I have this cool carbon fiber handle on it I just don't want to give away 🙂 . What I will do is buy a new outfit for her maybe some carbon fiber lower rod a new cover for control box and a evo coil and get back in the hills. The truth is if I sold the 4500 I know within a few months I would have to buy another detector at a higher price so I may as well keep what has worked for me. 

• Like 4

You have sold a lot of really nice looking specimens here, probably found with that detector? The going price for 4500’s is too low to get rid of something that has worked so well for you!

• Like 2