White's Electronics Video - Factory Tour

I have been lucky enough to tour the White's Electronics facilities myself. Now you can also from the comfort of home! The gentleman conducting the tour is Steve Howard, Marketing Director for White's.

Except for the electronic components and some minor parts White's detector are 100% built in the Sweet Home facility. Very impressive when you watch the video from beginning to end.

Note to White's - this kind of video and the instructional videos get my attention and possible business (made in USA) far more than banana videos.

• Like 6

Steve, thanks for sharing this. We'll always try and adapt to customers needs - whether that's with our video content or our products. Thought it'd be nice for people who can't make the trip to Sweet Home to see how much goes into making our beep boxes.

Re: the bananas.... The fact that you're talking about it months later lets me know it was a good idea at the time....

• Like 1

I wish those Tan models were made for the rest of the world and the concentric coils that they sell to Africa because they Seriously boost the Sensitivity of the GMT,  people are always looking for a machine or coil that gives them the edge and those old Long scan coils are the best on fine gold..

john

cool vid. 

That is a great video. I guess the Steve on here is the one I talk with early today.

Thanks for the look in what's made in America by Americans.

Chuck

13 hours ago, tboykin said:

We'll always try and adapt to customers needs

tboykin,

I'll be in Oregon in July, What is the schedule for taking a tour?  

Terry

Very good video,i have drove past whites many times but haven't had the opportunity to take a tour yet.  US.made is a big thing to me anymore,the layout is much bigger than I expected. I will always buy White's detectors, keep em coming.    RICK

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Roughwater said:

tboykin,

I'll be in Oregon in July, What is the schedule for taking a tour?  

Terry

It's not as organized as you think. If you stop in during the week you can just ask for a tour and either Mary, Steve, or Jack should be able to oblige. If not, I can (but I know WAY less than them).

3 hours ago, Rick Watkins said:

Very good video,i have drove past whites many times but haven't had the opportunity to take a tour yet.  US.made is a big thing to me anymore,the layout is much bigger than I expected. I will always buy White's detectors, keep em coming.    RICK

Thanks Rick. You ever get up the Calapooia prospecting? Looking for some good spots to test a particular machine that's closer than Eastern Oregon/Nevada.