A Ring Recovery Tear Jerker

Skate

Awesome recovery!!!!!

• Like 1

Nice story Skate and thanks for sharing it with us along with those great photos..I’m sorry but the pirate in me keeps eye balling that gold necklace she’s wearing 😆 

strick

• Like 2

Always love finding things for people. Please suggest to Gerrie to get the ring resized!  That ring is to valuable to her to loose again.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, strick said:

Nice story Skate and thanks for sharing it with us along with those great photos..I’m sorry but the pirate in me keeps eye balling that gold necklace she’s wearing 😆 

strick

Haha! As a pirate you would have loved the location. You could see all the way out to the Channel Islands from the yard. I felt like the lord of the realm for a few minutes. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Matt4gold said:

Always love finding things for people. Please suggest to Gerrie to get the ring resized!  That ring is to valuable to her to loose again.  

We actually discussed that very thing. Lightning rarely strikes twice. 

Amazing recovery - congrats! I honestly think that some things are just meant to be and it does often feel like some heavenly intervention is taking place.

• Like 1

Skate,

I know your reputation in SB has to be the greatest.  All of your clients should put together a party for you and invite some reality TV producer.

You'd have us watching.

Mitchel

• Like 1