A Lucky Gold Pendant

On 10/26/2022 at 4:12 PM, dogodog said:

Man, there were a shit ton of party's on that beach, no wonder it was lost Ha Ha. Great job as usual, I would expect nothing less!!!!!

The best part is bottles are not allowed on the beach lol

strick

• Haha 1

Strick,  that thing looks like quite a lunker in your hand.  Hard to imagine it's only 4+g.  Regardless, nice find and nice to have it adorned with a passel of diamonds!

Zincoln

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zincoln said:

Strick,  that thing looks like quite a lunker in your hand.  Hard to imagine it's only 4+g.  Regardless, nice find and nice to have it adorned with a passel of diamonds!

Zincoln

Thanks.... It's stamped and thin...the stones are most likely CZ's and are too small to test so I wont even bother but the gold is real. I've seen other guys find these Jesus face pendants...I think Gerry found a real lunker of one (solid gold) in Mexico several years ago. Mines not that heavy but I'll take it. Glad to have you posting over here BTW good group of folks hang out here. 

strick

Nice looking gold and a lot of targets for a short hunt!! 🙂

• Like 1

Well done Strick.

When the wind blows out of the north here is is almost a Santa Ana.  That makes the bay flat.  We need a good NW or WNW blow in the winter for good beach targets here.  Bring on some El Nino storms I say.

• Like 1