An Adventure That Ended Well

1 minute ago, Rattlehead said:

Another good hunt! Never seen a button like that before either. Super cool!

Thanks. I did use SS in the barn, lots of iron in there. 👍 Ground was hard and dry inside. The coins were only about 2-3" deep.

• Like 2

Just now, rvpopeye said:

Silvers  !🤩

That's pretty much what I said 🤣

Don't find many here, and have only found 3 at once in one place. This was second best 👍

This place I'm hunting has produced just about everything except Spanish silver and KGs, but I hope to find them and maybe one gold coin. 🤞

• Like 2

Very nice.  It will fill your thoughts with gathering spots or perhaps you will look at the old pictures for the area.

NETRonline: Historic Aerials

• Thanks 1

Great finds again, and the machinery looks like an old bailer, I see one just like it Down the road from grandmothers. The levers are used for the size of the bails and there is a place for the wire to slip onto the pegs at the top.

I  am talking about the second picture and not the first one. The first picture looks like a corn husker and separator.

Good luck on your next hunt and those old horse barns have a lot of acid from the horses.

I ran out of likes and will be back when I get some more.

• Like 6

Nice hunt...you broke the ice now with those Roosevelts  so you should be good to go. The soldier button I’ve not seen before you may have another collectors item there. 

Strick

• Like 4

5 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Very nice.  It will fill your thoughts with gathering spots or perhaps you will look at the old pictures for the area.

NETRonline: Historic Aerials

It did, and thoughts of fall harvest.

I used Historic Aerials to locate the barn, and marked its approximate location in OnX Hunt so I could geolocate it. When I got there I updated the location. 👍 It was a little off. 😀

• Like 2