Garrett Axiom Software Update Gets A Little More Depth And Au For Us

Fantastic! I agree wholeheartedly that detectors that run too smooth on maximum gain are crazy, let those who want higher have higher, even the GPZ taps out too low now there are smoother running coils for it.   All they need to do is explain in the manual that running maximum sensitivity may not be possible to calm down those that want a smooth detector.

Very nice big nugget!

• Like 7

Great job Gerry & Spencer on field testing the Axiom, getting software updated for all of us and a nice gold specimen reward! Can't wait for mine to arrive,

Bill

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Fantastic! I agree wholeheartedly that detectors that run too smooth on maximum gain are crazy, let those who want higher have higher, even the GPZ taps out too low now there are smoother running coils for it.   All they need to do is explain in the manual that running maximum sensitivity may not be possible to calm down those that want a smooth detector.

Very nice big nugget!

Explained very well.  Just give us the option. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, cobill said:

Great job Gerry & Spencer on field testing the Axiom, getting software updated for all of us and a nice gold specimen reward! Can't wait for mine to arrive,

Bill

It's a fun Pulse Induction Detector.  I'm thinking just before Christmas. 

• Like 5

• The title was changed to Garrett Axiom Software Update Gets A Little More Depth And Au For Us

well, it would be hard to match the fiasco of the competitors release so I'm sure by comparison all will be good.

• Like 1