Shout Out To Garrett Service

DSMITH

Thanks for giving that feedback, I've never had to use Garrett's warranty even though I had 4 of their machines and 3 of their pinpointers, but it's great to hear how well that they look after their customers.

• Like 2

Garrett has always fixed my under warranty issues PLUS, they paid for shipping both ways when it was a covered repair.

• Like 7

On 10/31/2022 at 1:24 PM, phrunt said:

Thanks for giving that feedback, I've never had to use Garrett's warranty even though I had 4 of their machines and 3 of their pinpointers, but it's great to hear how well that they look after their customers.

It was vary easy they never even ask me for the serial number which I thought was odd but, it took less then 10 minutes on the phone with them, took me 7 to explain what the issue was LOL and Mary went back grabbed the stems where the cam locks are located plus some extra cam locks while I was on the phone with her she said they were boxing them up and they would put them in the mail vary vary good customer service

I am liking that a lot

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Garrett has always fixed my under warranty issues PLUS, they paid for shipping both ways when it was a covered repair.

that is great to hear Jeff or read

• Like 2

Yes, Garrett gives good old fashioned service. Mary is very helpful.

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Shout Out To Garrett

I have not had to use their warranty service, yet.  However, I sent an older (2004) Sea Hunter Mark II in.  They almost completely rebuilt it (including new decals) and shipped it back for less than $90!

What a great company to deal with.  I'm becoming more of a Garrett Fan, every day!

Walt

• Like 4

It's nice to know there are still companies out there that are staffed with knowledgeble folks who give old-fashioned customer service! 

• Like 4

Garrett has the best service you can get on metal detectors in the U.S. With Tesoro and White’s now gone, and Fisher a ghost of its former glory, Garrett is the last bastion of down home service and support.

You deal direct with the factory, not some farmed out service center. All products have issues of some sort that occur, and if detector support and service matter to you, you won’t find anyone better than Garrett.

• Like 6