New Legend Prices

Luis

I don't know how he does it, but I like what he does.  Thank you Nokta for thinking of the end customer.  Looking forward to seeing the pulse detector when you're ready to go

Screenshot_2022-11-01-00-29-32-06_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

• Like 8

yep, this is off their website

https://www.noktadetectors.com/metal-detector/the-legend/

1019074528_newlegendpricing.thumb.jpg.121377245b44486cb125687743b2c8ca.jpg

Incredible pricing.  I wonder how much of that pricing will flow onto dealers, I might even buy one if the NZ dealer lowers their price to meet the price difference this sale brings.

Gotta love competition and the threat of a new model from the competition has likely slowed sales a bit, so bring on price cuts! 🙂

• Like 7

I was planning on buying a second one for when my daughters or son  get to go with me. It is that good and so easy to run well.   Now it will be sooner than later.

• Like 5

Those are some great prices on a great detector

• Like 1

Yeah, I got one as soon as the entry price hit $635 w/the pro-pack + 6" coil. No regrets and having fun...still favoring the 800, but I need more time on the Legend to compare.

More than likely, Nokta's response to this special over at Serious Detecting and some other USA dealers.

Minelab’s Instant $100 Find – Equinox 600 | 800 Price Reduction for a Limited Time

Equinox has been reduced by $100! Get your Equinox 800 for $899, and the Equinox 600 for $599. For a limited time, the price of the Minelab Equinox 600 | $599. Don’t wait, claim your destiny and choose from our bundles below!

• Like 2

Having this level of price competition is great for us as end users. Don't overlook the ongoing performance competition. That will cut across all top end detector manufacturers. More so than price.

I too am looking forward to Nokta's new PI machine. I would love to try an Axiom, but can not justify it. Nokta's  may be within reach for me & many others put off by the traditional high price of a good PI detector.

We can't enjoy the parks full of Silver, fields full of relics or virgin Gold patches that once were, but man, the capabilities and shear fun of todays machines sure help keep it fun.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JCR said:

Having this level of price competition is great for us as end users. Don't overlook the ongoing performance competition. That will cut across all top end detector manufacturers. More so than price.

At the moment this competition is limited to the Legend and the Equinox , I havent seen any price change concerning the Deus2 or the Manticore up to now ... 

• Like 1

A great price for a Legend. Were all waiting for that 5x9.5 coil. I can wait till spring now.

• Like 2